Designation : Manager -- Strategy & Business Development
1.1 Reporting to
The employee will be part of the Companies Drives sales , and will report to the Director -- Power Electronics. The person will be based in - Chennai.
1.2 Role Purpose:
Responsible for Development & Execution of India Strategy, monitoring organizational KPI's & driving Competitor and Market Intelligence activities for India.
1.3 Key tasks:
* Driving Perspective plan -- strategy development for India sub region and interfacing with regional & global teams on same / workshops on same
* Responsible for data analytics towards strategy setting in line with organization's business goals / top line / bottom line / market
* Competitor And Market Intelligence gathering the information and provide insights for management decision making
* Scanning environment for economic & market growth drivers/alerts -- validating through secondary , primary sources , external consulting agencies
* Responsible for designing and conducting market survey for selected business areas
* Develop/Execute entry strategy in identified white space -- route to market
* In charge of periodic reports on India business, TIP execution progress
* Provide support to new business programs & strategic projects like new market mapping and product Launch
* Interface between Business Excellence team to coordinate Customer surveys
* Ensure compliance to roadmaps of CRM, Client Sales & marketing program and gauge necessary actions for improvements after audit.
* Support market Launch and introduction of new products by value proposition development & sales ramp up estimation, whenever required
* Provide PE India perspective for marketing communication activities.
* Time delivery of tasks/requirements to management
* High focus on achievement of results and KPI's
* High quality work which is crisp and sharp
* Able to manage and maintain strong relationship with management team
* Realistic understanding of market dynamics at ground level
1.5 Important Aspect to the job :
* High understanding of marketing theories, strategies and tactics
* Experience with the following software: PowerPoint, Excel, Word. Strong project management skills
* Strong communication skills - written and oral
* Awareness about new market trends/macro economy
2.1. Minimum requirements to educational background
* Bachelors in EEE & Master degree in marketing or similar
2.2. Minimum requirements to working experience
* 5-8 years of strategic marketing experience from similar role
* Experience and understanding of entire process from strategy and plan to execution.
* Experience from a B2B company preferred
* Relevant industry experience preferred
* Experience in business planning, route to market
* Strong working experience in Market intelligence
* Experience in running customer survey, perspective planning/forecasting
* Identifying growth segment for targeting