(1) Topline & bottom-line objectives through direct selling of appliances, annual maintenance contracts (AMCs), accessories, etc. (2) Recruitment, training & development & productivity improvements of feet on street (FOS) (3) Brand building through CRM initiatives
The incumbent would be responsible for managing profitable direct sales operations in one or more major cities in a State through a team of outsourced direct sales staff.
- Develop, implement and review processes & initiatives to sell all appliances, AMCs & accessories through the door-to-door channel - Constantly review category-wise performance, gather feedback from the field, understand bottlenecks and take corrective and preventive actions - Supervise day-to-day activities of sales camps - Facilitate regular product-based & soft-skills training of the FOS
- Introduce incentive schemes for FOS aimed at driving a profitable category mix
- Ensure smooth flow of information between the organization and FOS for a brand-salient customer interface
- Coordinate with other departments like Commercial and Sales for day-to-day operational requirements including collections, stocks, product deliveries, etc.
- Ensure customer grievances coming up on the field are resolved within reasonable time frames & requisite information on service infrastructure provided to existing customers.
Candidates should be from Direct Sales / Corporate/ SME/ Retail Sales
Candidate from Channel Sales will not be preferred.