Knowledge Skills & Abilities
Evaluates business opportunities to define and optimize the product portfolio through analysis and understanding of targeted markets, market trends, new technology, customer business issues and the competitive environment.
* A seasoned professional with hands on experience in Product
* MBA from a Premier B School like IIMA,B,C,L;SPJain is a must
* Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar Product Management role in a reputed FMCG Company
* Good numeric skills to do business modelling and product profitability analysis and tracking
* Ability to interact with and get along with external associates such as other Educational Institutes,Associations,Accrediting bodies, Chambers of Commerce
The primary account abilities below are intended to describe the general content and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Incumbents may perform all or most of the primary account abilities listed below. Specific goals or responsibilities will be documented in the incumbents' performance objectives as outlined by the incumbents' immediate supervisor or manager.
* The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
* Applies broad knowledge of company product capabilities and service offerings with in-depth analysis of market position to create and expand the portfolio of products and solution alternatives.
* Works to create products and validates early product definitions with