Competencies Key Parameters
(a) Big Picture Perspective:
Creates short term & long term goals for the function
Will lead pre-sales initiatives on the Payer side and work closely with the North America sales team
Stay updated with industry trends and proactively seek fresh inputs through networking etc
(b) Business Acumen:
Align functional objective with business profitability
(a) Planning & Organizing:
Carefully think through and plan client and process side initiatives.
(b) Directing & Monitoring:
Work closely with Healthcare operations across engagements to understand the organizations sweet spots as well as gaps in offerings.
Closely monitors progress on initiatives
Is completely responsible for own actions and that taken by the teams
(d) Problem Solving & Decision making
Employ sound judgment and logical reasoning before arriving at a decision.
Partner with Customers
a) Relationship Building
Anchor client visits
Responsible for responses to Requests for Proposal (RFPs), client presentations and sales collateral.
Create platforms to interact with existing and new clients.
b) Passion for excellence
Identifies flexible and adaptable solutions without compromising on the professional and organizational standards
a) Managing Self
Designs personal learning objectives based on evolving needs of the role, the business unit and the dynamic industry
Use organizational change as an opportunity to develop new skills and knowledge.
b) Inspiring others / Managing teams
Works with Cross-Functional Teams to ensure that both internal and external customer needs are met
1. Majority of the healthcare experience should be for the Payer side of the business either as a strategy / operations consultant or a pre-sales consultant working for a Healthcare IT or BPO provider. Some amount of operational experience will be an added advantage.
2. Should have a close understanding of Healthcare processes outsourced by clients as well as the opportunities available and challenges present in the industry at large.
3. Should have had experience interacting with clients directly as a consultant or through sales / solution presentations.
4. Good presentation skills this role will require the ability and skills to create strong and compelling presentations and value propositions.
5. Analytical skills should be comfortable with numbers
6. Strong interpersonal and communication skills this role will involve a lot of interaction with different functions within the organization