1. Creating awareness on contractual risks among business teams.
2. Draft, review and negotiation of contracts; Review legal/ contractual risks and advice management on mitigating them.
3. Application of working knowledge of Direct and Indirect taxation matters to address legal & contractual issues.
4. Responsible for all legal, secretarial and statutory compliance's
5. To render legal advice on operational issues to various divisions of the company including all aspects of corporate and financial laws and practice.
6. Internal and External Coordination with solicitors & advocates, government agencies, statutory authorities & regulators.
7. Handling external Regulatory approvals and strengthening of in house compliance procedures.
Should have strong knowledge of company law, secretarial practices, direct & indirect tax, other corporate laws,
Ability to understand commercial issues & handle legal issues across different sectors.
Versatile & Ability to comprehend issues beyond immediate transaction, identify implications, advise appropriate legal risks and also provide realistic solutions.
Ability to structure transactions independently after considering commercial, legal & tax implications.
Ability to work systematically in cross cultural environment and with a team.