Summary of Job :
To facilitate and build the High performance culture by implementing the PMS and EE initiatives and ensure development of workforce as per the need identification
Job Responsibilities :
* To develop HR strategies in collaboration with the business objectives to ensure value addition.
* Responsible for manpower planning and preparation of manpower budget.
* To ensure proper administration of training & development .
* To design and develop Retention strategies to curb the attrition at the unit level.
* To understand the key concerns, grievances of the employees and to redress the grievances at the earliest possible time.
* Provide inputs and implement the recommendations of employee engagement initiatives at the unit and strives for improvement in the employee engagement scores.
* Leading initiatives that will enhance motivation, teambuilding and general welfare of employees.
* Evaluate ESS/Dip Stick survey action plans, establish key actions and drive action plan to achieve 10% improvement in ESS Score
* Implement manufacturing L&D framework and complete Skill Development for all operators, PC & Shift Engineers improve average score by 25%
Perform Productivity analysis related to talent management.