Purpose of the Job:
- To be responsible for existing relationships and new acquisitions of Corporate and Institutional clients in respective location/state, by offering hedging solutions and channels of the Bank
- To acquire new clients & to maintain relationships with existing clients in Corporate/Institutional space
- To handle and execute trade related transactions by co-ordinating with Client, Business group, Interbank, Operations team, etc.
- To liaison and closely work with internal relationship teams like Corporate banking group for identifying new opportunities in Fx and derivative space
- To structure, price derivative products (currency swaps, option structures) and provide end to end customized hedging solutions based on client requirements to mitigate their FX risk
- To ensure smooth end-to-end deal process (initiation & closure of a deal)
- Familiarity with RBI guidelines and working knowledge of pricing systems would be an added advantage.
- To effectively manage the team under him/her and ensuring target achievement
- Fundamental knowledge of Fx Markets
- Basic ability to understand global economic trends
- Working knowledge of treasury products & Trade
- Excellent ability of multi-tasking and working on a variety of projects at the same time.
- Interpersonal effectiveness and influencing skills - Ability to articulate with conviction using data and logic.
- Analytical Ability - Ability to break complex issues into smaller, more manageable chunks, ability to look at trends and interrelationships, ability to understand the underlying needs of the clients.
- Process orientation - Ability to manage information in structured and systematic manner
- Team Management - Ability to effectively guide & manage a team to achieve the organizational objective