Roles and Responsibilities:
* To be responsible for handling the accounts of entire Company.
* To ensure due liasioning with Statutory Auditors for closure of accounts
* To be responsible for Finalization of Accounts and for resolving the auditor queries.
* To ensure timely compliance of statutory payments
* To Responsible for preparation of Provisional Statement of Affairs as per requirement of the Management
* To ensure due right of giving the requisite login in the Tally ERP 9 software
* To monitor the day to day financial transactions that are entered into the system for its correctness.
* To prepare the Financial Statement of affairs and its efficient closure.
* To be responsible for timely review of team members and letting them know their areas of improvements.
* To ensure availability of necessary certification done from statutory auditors.
* To achieve timely compliance of all statutory returns i.e. VAT,Service Tax and Income tax.
* To be responsible for authorizing the cheques payment transactions for entire Abellon Group of companies.
* To lead a team of Accounts, taxation in strength of 13 to 15 team members.
* To be responsible for any other work or task, which may be assigned to you by the management time to time..
Qualifications: graduate + CA (post CA experience of 8 + years) and overall exp: 10 + years,