Desired Competency & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for defining validation plan & DVP sign off with suppliers for engine and its components for new engine development.
* Responsible for in house durability test bed planning and outsourcing.
* Responsible for execution of durability and functional trials as per V&V plan on engine test bed, vehicle and rigs and its report releases.
* Responsible for monitoring and resolution of engine issues on proto vehicle running internally and at customer site.
* Responsible for defining engine maintainability intervals.
* Leading cross functional team for Test Incidence Resolutions interfacing with Engine Design, purchasing and quality
* Validation sign off for all new engines
* Verification and validation sign off for all new engines as per protocol
* Ensuring all Issues observed during validation are resolved before SOP
1. Excellent understanding of working of engine components and system.
2. Thorough knowledge of various test standards for engine validation on test bed and vehicle
3. Thorough knowledge of component failure modes, failure patterns and associated cause.
4. Working knowledge of engine emission and performance
5. Good knowledge of major test bed equipment
6. Thorough in planning, technical reports and follow ups.