Incumbent will be responsible to conceptualize, design, execute &communicate corporate social responsibility initiatives.
1. Planning, developing and executing CSR strategies.
2. Build and maintain profitable, long-term fundraising relationships with current donors and potential donors.
3. Identify key Stakeholders,develop and implement stakeholder engagement mechanism and initiatives.
4. Measure the impact of CSR Programs and enable the stakeholders to review the progress at regular intervals.
5. Effective communication on CSR projects with internal & external stakeholders.
6. Presentations & MIS reports to Management and Funding bodies.
7. Promote and communicate volunteerism, measure impact analysis &ensure appropriate media coverage.
8. Liasioning and networking with National level NGOs/ Consultants on need basis.
9. Monitoring, auditing and evaluation of initiatives undertaken by the partner institutions.
10. Willingness to travel.
Candidate's Profile :
1. Masters Degree in Social Works or equivalent with 7 - 9 years of experience in Corporate Social Responsibility role.
2. Expertise in developing and implementing CSR plans and strategies.
3. Should have sound knowledge of statutory compliance's and legal requirements related to CSR initiatives.
4. Excellent communication skills-Verbal and written.
5. Excellent presentation skills.
6. Good inter-personal skills with warm and pleasant networking capabilities.