1.Internal audit planning; quality review of internal audits: preparation of audit reports; working papers review; business process design; control gap evaluation; risk assessment; SOX 404 and COSO; business process reviews, and control testing Within the ERS practice.
2. The Internal Audit Services group is designed to take a risk based, integrated audit approach to internal audit services in order to help clients improve performance and operating efficiency.
3. We work closely and collaboratively with our clients, providing the full range of internal audit services-helping to design a strategic plan for internal audit, developing standard operating procedures, Quality assessment reviews, reengineering existing departments, providing specialized resources or outsourcing the entire internal audit function.
4. A significant part of the services of the Internal Audit service line is in Risk.
5. Assessment, Information Technology Internal Audit, Contract Risk and Compliance.
6. Quality Assessment Services, Sarbanes Oxley Compliance and other services.