Position: Manager - Risk Advisory, Internal Audit.
Experience: 5-7 years post qualification experience in internal audits.
Position: Senior Manager - Risk Advisory, Internal Audit.
Experience: +7 years post qualification experience in internal audits.
Minimum: Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA)
* Responsible for working under the direction of the Internal Audit management team in planning and coordinating internal audit controls and procedures.
* Identify process improvement opportunities, share best practices and develop programs to strengthen internal control and compliance environment.
* Executing and completing all audit fieldwork according to the established schedule.
* Recommend internal control improvements that may include operational enhancements or efficiency, and the preparation of audit reports as well as documenting controls.
* Perform any special projects as assigned by Internal Audit management.
* Communicate deficiencies, and coordinates and reports on gap remediation and process improvement status.
* Assist in the planning and executing an annual risk assessment.
* Frequently interact with functional peer group at all levels, including senior management and external auditors.
Preference will be given to those with excellent project management skills with extensive Internal audit experience in Banking and Insurance Industry, who have independently handled multiple audits, accountability & responsibility and are preferably from Big 4.