Manage and control all projects for the assigned internal customer/ function
Own the solution delivery (from user specs to development to testing to systems integration) and be ultimately responsible for the delivery of the project
Responsible for converting the business needs into technological specifications to ensure higher competitiveness, productivity, efficiency and effectiveness of the organization.
Identifying opportunities for technological solutions based on key business processes and internal and external customer needs.
Ensuring up-time of the system in production / operations and adhere to performance SLAs.
1. Interacting directly with the business and/or operational teams in order to understand their needs and issues. Providing business and technical solutions to existing problems / requirements and enhance customer satisfaction on a continuous basis
2. Anticipate needs of the business with respect to technology and start development conversations with the Applications team well in advance of the need
3. Process design to standardize the organizations/ business workflows.
4. Analyze and interpret the business requirements for technical systems (generally within IT)
5. Create business case for new technological developments and help business sponsor get approvals
6. Acts as a liaison between users and technical architects, application developers, etc in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of IT systems to ensure optimal operational performance
7. Owning the Business Requirement Specifications Documents based on business user requirements.
8. Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
9. Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed procedures for records and for use in training
10. Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.