* Implement the Information Security Policy and Standards across the organization
* Ensure compliance with organizational information security policies and procedures
* Manage external audits by coordinating with the regulators and external auditors
* Managing Information Security projects
* Requirements gathering co-ordination
* Creation and maintenance of Project Plan
* Project documentation & Effective knowledge transfer
* Report daily, weekly and monthly as per project requirements.
* Skill set required: SOC, information security, vulnerability assessment etc.
* Excellent Communication skill
* Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent
* 10-14 yrs of experience in the field of Information Technology & Security
* 7 years related experience in the field of Information Security or IT risk management
* Experience with: Network Operations Center (NOC)/Security Operations Center (SOC) operations, Cisco VPN/Security Management System IDS, VPN, or Firewalls , Vulnerability assessment
* A working knowledge of most aspects of information security is essential, as is the ability to apply this knowledge in an open network environment.
* Information Security technical Certifications such as ISO27001, CISSP is must
* Must be able to take initiative in the interest of company and its customers
* Good communication/ good attitude, commitment and dedication
* Excellent documentation skills
* Knowledge of security and privacy requirements related to international standards and legislations such as ISO 27001, NIST, PCI
* Possesses skills like critical thinking, decision-making, conflict resolution, communication, leadership and problem
* solving skills
Certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CISM, CEH, and ISO27001 LA required at least two certifications.