1. Participate in development of logistic processes from the receiving of material at the CKD plant until the point of packing. This includes the definition of an ideal delivery mode per part number, inventory management concept, logistics handling equipment, physical material flow, areas required etc. in cooperation with production (Power train and body shops).
2. Participate in the elaboration of a vendor managed inventory concept for the planned CKD center, definition of documents for the RfQ process and support for choosen service provider during the implementation phase. This CKD center might include the functions of material receiving, warehousing, commissioning zones/activities, repacking, pre-assemblies etc. Define and implement information flow between external service provider and joint venture company and appropriate KPIs for analysis of performance of service provider.
3. Participate in definition and implementation of a standardized container concept for the material. Approve special racks and containers according to the standards and safety regulations (when necessary). Define and implement a container management system.
1. Engineering degree, specialized in logistics degree or specialized in operations research
2. Fluent in English (oral and written)
3. 3 years of experience in logistics process planning or packaging planning.
4. Experience in planning, controlling and leading projects
5. Good moderating & negotiation skills