Will be responsible for
* Well conversant with SAP MM Module & MS Office, Creation of RFQ, Comparative statement, Rate analysis, Preparation of Cost Model, Negotiation, Tax implications and, Placement of purchase & work orders and monitoring for their delivery/job execution.
* Ability to understand and also anticipate customer requirement/ need. Ensuring availability of materials and services in time.
* Market survey & price monitoring/forecast of civil materials.
* MIS preparation and work supervision of their team for transactional efficiency.
* Driving continuous improvement in Procure to Pay process. Responsible for TQM rollout and QMS documentation for their work segments.
* Vendor Panel Management, New source development and complaint handling.
* Cost containment and achieving savings target
Desired Profile of Candidate:
Qualification -- Full Time Degree / Civil Engineering from a recognized university/institute.