1. Hands on experience in criminal law.
2. Filed Pvt. Criminal complaints for offences before courts.
3. Liaison with Police for the purpose of investigation, inquiry and interrogation.
4. Good Knowledge of practice and procedures of the police machinery and criminal courts.
5. Have independently drafted and filed FIR/ complaints against the wrongdoers.
6. Have hands on experience in probing frauds, economic offences and white collar crimes from legal perspective.
7. Good knowledge of Marathi & Local languages and ability to read, understand and interpret documents prepared by police and other investigating authority.