Reporting to Plant Controller.
Essential: CA & ICWA (ICWA is preferred)
3 to 8 years in cost & management accountant role preferably from Cement background
CTC Range- Rs. 12 to 14 lpa
1. Timely Preparation of Annual Budget of the unit and its Monthly Breakup.
2. To ensure that necessary relevant data is collected from the entire relevant department.
3. To compile the data collected and compare with previous periods actual and current year projections.
4. Preparation of revised projections and other interim forecast
5. Preparation of estimated & actual for monthly cost
6. To prepare Quarterly Business Forecasts
7. To prepare PIP in coordination with plant
8. To prepare the monthly forecastsMIS Reports:
1. Computation of Monthly & Cumulative Cost and Stock Valuation
2. Breakup of Cost into Fixed & Variable Expenses
3. Preparation of Cost Financial Reconciliation
4. Preparation of Cost Sheet as per Business Objects for circulation in Plant
5. Preparation of Clinker/Cement Month & Cumulative Cost
including the reason of variance, Plant Parameters, Specific
Consumption, Summary of Fixed Costs and analysis of the above with respect to the budget.
6. Preparation of Working Capital Report
7. Preparation of Annual Cost Sheets of the unit as per Cost Audit Rules
1. Overall responsibilities for implementation of Central Excise Act/Rules applicable in the factory
2. To ensure compliance of the focus requirements
3. To monitor the compliance of Central Excise/Custom regulations
4. To ensure timely availment and utilization of cenvat credit
5. To interact with excise authorities, excise auditors, auditors from A.G.Office
6. To ensure payment of commercial taxes in time
1. Review the Capital Investment proposals and calculate the projected EVA wherever applicable
2. To track details of Project wise expenses and charge them to the respective Projects
3. To close and capitalize the projects after their completion
4. Computation of EVA of various projects / capex, monitor expenses incurred and savings derived from the projects.
Cost Control .
1. To analyze the unfavorable variation with respect to Budget and suggest the steps to control it
2. To contribute towards reduction / optimization of working capital needs.
3. To identify key areas of cost control
1. Physical Stock Verification of Raw Materials, Semi-finished Goods,Finished Goods.
2. Valuation of Raw Materials, Finished & Semi Finished Goods.
3. Stock Reconciliation of Stores, Raw Materials, Semi-finished Goods,Finished Goods, PP Bags, Furnace Oil etc
1. To comply with Plant Health & Safety policy
2. To facilitate in providing safe working environment
3. To create awareness about the near misses / unsafe conditions