The Essential Functions Include:
1. Manage projects of varying sizes including complex projects.
2. Manage investigations involving suspicions of fraud and misconduct by employees, management or third parties, as well as, fraudulent reporting on the part of management.
3. Proactive in identifying new solutions and using the existing variety of diagnostic and techniques to help determine key areas of fraud/investigations.
4. Manage and help set guidelines on research and investigations.
5. Assist organizations in protecting value through the assessment of their vulnerability to fraud and misconduct.
6. Use a variety of diagnostic and forensic technology techniques.
7. Establish steps to test and help mitigate vulnerabilities to fraud and misconduct.
8. The candidate will drive the delivery of various engagements including undertaking status reviews, developing process frameworks for fraud monitoring systems, implementation methodology, training client personnel.
9. Provide strategic decisions to team and clients.