Understanding client needs and advising clients on strategic issues.
- Provide a perspective on global trends and emerging practices on client assignments.
- Proactively alert clients on business environment changes that would impact the client.
- Create and manage strong independent relationships with clients at senior positions, with minimal partner involvement.
- Originate work among existing client portfolio and new clients by leveraging internal and external networks for growing firm's business.
- Has clear revenue responsibility
- Build value for the firm by marketing firm's services on an overall basis, winning new clients and work from existing clients, identifying and converting opportunities.
- Lead and coordinate the planning and management of medium/large assignments, independently: Pricing, Billing and Recovery, Maximise fee opportunity.
- Develop sound value based solutions and apply technical knowledge and strategic thinking in delivery of complex solutions to clients.
- Build recognition, Firm wide, and outside the firm for expertise in a specialized field and participate in firm wide teams or special projects across the Firm.
- Create an environment for the team to think of innovations and to do things differently. Get involved in developing new products, services and delivery methods on a regular basis.
- Develop and implement risk management strategies and manage sensitive and high level risk issues.
- Champion knowledge sharing efforts, review and continually improve processes so that the team and firm capture and leverage knowledge.
- Demonstrate an "ownership" attitude and a clear sense of vision and direction while promoting Firm's core values.
- Spend significant proportion of time leading and managing teams with the ability to mobilize and inspire team.
- Regularly approached by members of the firm to assist in resolving people issues.
- Build a strong team and contribute to succession planning for the firm.