- Planning and achieving a sales pipeline for collaborations with different partners in your region.
- Developing deep understanding of competitive preparation market e.g. UPSC, SSC, IBPS exams etc.
- Leading the complete P&L of region.
- Build, grow, maintain & leverage strong relationship with external agencies. e.g. regional publishing/media houses or prominent coaching centers, individuals.
- Should also keep an eye for Talented Resources for building the cross functional teams.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control various programs.
- Reporting on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Ensuring proper updation and maintenance of various reporting formats.
Desired Skills :
- Strong management skills to lead sales and cross functional staff.
- Strong client/partner/alliances relationships in the region with any or all of the following - Publishing houses, advertising agencies, media houses, coaching . centers.
- Excellent track record of delivering and exceeding targets.
- A person who enjoys building other executives to succeed in a dynamic environment.
- A strong understanding of the competitive preparation market - UPSC, SSC, IBPS etc.
- Strong communication skills, high proficiency in Marathi, English and Hindi .
- Self-motivated, proactive, strong work ethic. Intelligent strategic thinker.
Professional and Educational Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree from a premier institution
- Minimum 2 years experience in business development and online sales
- Sector, Preferably prior experience in online publishing / VAS / eCommerce / education / coaching. verticals.