* At least 8 years of experience in IT sales out of which at least 5 years should be in Hardware Sales (Server and Storage)
* At least 3 years of experience in handling Large account. (USD 1 Miilion sales annually)
* Good collaboration and teamwork skills, ability to demonstrate a commitment to team goals through attitude, contribution and cooperation
* Engage, negotiate with and influence C-level Executives and decision-makers
Roles & Responsibility
- Leading all Systems Hardware engagements in Industry Accounts and increasing Client wallet share in the account
- Working with customer to Identify, Qualify and Understand the opportunity.
- Working with Client larger team to put together the solution. In some situations CSM will be leading this virtual team while in other he will be a member of the group.
- Differentiate, Position and Recommend Client Hardware vis a vis likely competitive offerings.
- Working with Technical and Backend support groups in Client to put together the Proposal complete with Sizing, Configuration and Commercials .
- Leading/Working with team for successful sale.
- Working Pro-actively in the account to create Mindset for Client Hardware products. This includes positioning new products, working with Client services to carry out the Proof of Concept.
- Working with ISVs to test, certify and benchmark new products on Client hardware platforms.