- Travel to meet with or call individual corporate clients by telephone to solicit annual, week day and weekend business.
- Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Develop client menus, write contracts and letters, as well as organize all other
- Arrangements as they relate to social and corporate events.
- Supervise and attend the overall set up and implementation of events and meetings.
- Communicate with relevant departments to ensure proper servicing of accounts.
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly Catering/Sales reports
- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities for the meetings space as well as well as markets assigned
- Listen to customer needs, analyse information, negotiate and close sales while meeting/exceeding sales targets.
- Impress customers with tailored proposals, quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner
- Securing new accounts, maintaining existing accounts, executing sales and marketing strategies to maximize the profitability of the organisation while maintaining satisfaction.
- Duties include developing and maintaining relationships with key clients in order to produce group business, monitoring and analyzing local competition and market trends, continually assessing performance against budget, goals, and guest satisfaction standards.
- Develops catering marketing plans to support overall system wide plans, strategies and programs. Negotiate prices, and other services. Accurately forecasts individual booking revenues and cancellations.
- The ideal candidate should be knowledgeable in catering sales, including outside sales calls, tele-prospecting, cold calls, competitive analysis, trade shows, and sales presentations.
- Interaction with guests and associates is expected in our efforts to promote exceptional satisfaction with their experience.
- Should have established network where sale can be done-like cafeteria mgmt & Corporate events
Places where to Execute:
- Marketing, selling and servicing major corporate client's for their events such as Board Meetings, Trainings, Conferences, Cocktail Dinners, Employee Get-together, etc.
- Also for Social Events likes Birthday parties, Ring ceremonies, Weddings, etc.
- Handling hi-profile corporate and social events of more than 600 to 800 guests per event.
- Handle the Cafeteria Management contracts at individual level
- Attending the weekly yield meetings and presenting the goals and achievements of the Convention Sales Department
- Closing major deals by decisions when required on behalf of the management.