Job Description :
Manager - Brand Services will be responsible for Sales and Business Development for the Brand Services business while working closely with the National Sales Manager.
Job Responsibilities :
- He / She will be responsible for all managing sales activities for the region.
- He / She will manage the go to market initiatives towards selling PFT's services to Brands
- Responsible for monthly / quarterly / annual sales target for the region / set of accounts allocated
- Work with a Strategy & Production teams to develop strong relationship with Brands
- Conduct competition analysis to identify sales loss and provide strategic inputs to build strategy & competitiveness
- Work closely with the strategy & marketing teams in seeking sales messaging & account development collateral
Desired Candidate :
- The Successful Applicant will be a MBA 4-8 years of experience selling to Brands from the Advertising / Broadcast industry
- Extensive prior experience working for Creative Agencies, Broadcast networks, Out of Home Media companies, Media Agencies or Large Print publications.
- A successful track record of having sold and managed clients and delivering growth in this sector.
- Exceptionally strong communication / presentation skills
- Highly organized, motivated and able to multi-task
- Ability to coordinate and support senior leaders
- Self-driven and proactive