* Ensure that employees identified for international assignments are provided with appropriate support and resources from the Global Mobility team
* Ensure effective on boarding of international assignee's and support for their FRO registration, visa extension and so on
* SPOC for the assignee's and International Mobility team on assignment related matters
* Provide guidance to the management team when exploring new assignments for employees and for new inbound international assignee's
Rewards & benefits
* Provide support in developing the reward strategy
* Manage the Rewards plan for the year
* Participate in the development, implementation, communication and administration of the merit annual salary planning, long-term incentive programs, and other reward and recognition programs.
* In collaboration with the Rewards & OE head and Director HR, drive the year-end compensation planning process, including communication, systems, timeline and reporting
* Formulate the reward and benefits strategies aligned to business needs and develop and manage related policy and procedures and systems.
* Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation system, guidelines and procedures
* Develop, recommend, and implement approved, new, or modified employee benefits
* Recommends plan revisions and introduce new plans that are cost effective and consistent with compensation trends and company objectives
* Lead and support for ad hoc compensation initiatives
* Manage annual compensation review process and other compensation initiatives including executive compensation
* Day to day responsibility of benefits and compensation operations and delivery of administration services
* Develop and design salary structures based on external market movement and internal business needs
* Design compensation & benefits integration plan to ensure the acquired businesses as part of integration will align with total rewards strategy, with smooth implementation
* Review and coordinate approval of off-cycle salary proposals
* Partner with Payroll team to load merit, bonus and performance ratings data into applicable systems
* Champion the communication and education of compensation and total rewards programs throughout all levels of the organization
* Design and implement communication tools improving understanding and value of programs.
* Develop rewards communication which aides in decision making (concept presentation), employee communication (messages for intranet, Alerts etc.,) and process communication to HR Business partners
Policies & processes
* Research and compare policies from other comparator companies and make recommendations for improvements
* Prepare new / updated policy documents and present recommendations in the appropriate forums to seek inputs and finalize on the policy details
* Advice and counsel management on existing benefits
* Coordinate with other administrative functions (i.e., Finance, Administration) to develop and implement policies and processes
* Lead on the development and delivery of events and campaigns for policy roll outs
* Implements new and/or updated HR policies by preparing announcement messages for communicating to employees and educating the HR business partners and the Ask HR teams
* Identify opportunities to improve HR processes and build processes that scale effectively
* Design appropriate rewards strategies and policies in order to drive market competitive rewards as well as pay for performance
* Diagnose and identify interventions needed to improve organizational effectiveness.
* Enables successful execution of organizational restructuring, in partnership with HR business partners
* Act as a Job Evaluation methodology expert
* Provide consultation internally to HR team on methodology, tools, processes, templates, etc. in order to create a systems approach to organization design and restructuring
* Lead and input into the design of OE solutions as required by the HR business partners for business areas they support
* Maintain a strong level of awareness of OE interventions to ensure an integrated offering is delivered to the business
* Manage the effectiveness of OE interventions and value add
Candidate Profile: MBAs with 5-12 years relevant experience.