* Sourcing of profiles for the different verticals through diverse Channels such as internal database, job consultants, Job portals and references.
* Managing the complete recruitment life-cycle across Advanced Quantitative Research (Data Analytics and Market Research), Information Technology, Knowledge Technology and Corporate Groups in the organization
* Mapping and designing job descriptions along with operation team.
* Interacting with Partner Vendors regularly for sourcing profiles matching the JD
* Check the suitability of candidate's profiles against specifications (Screening)
* Co-coordinating with Placement consultants for specific positions
* Conducting HR interviews
* Scheduling all the rounds of interview for the candidates.
* Maintaining/Updating Trackers for Interview schedules based on various skills
* Coordinating with business unit and candidates throughout the interview process
* Collating inputs and feedback from the Technical Panel with respect to the Technical Discussion.
* Handling the queries of candidates and initial level of HR Discussion.
* Offer Rollout
* Post Offer Follow up with selected candidates till they come on board.
* Consolidation of Various Reports required for Recruitment Process Analysis and sending out the weekly dashboards to the leadership
* Close positions within the TAT
* 6 - 9 years of experience in recruitment from analytical/ research firms.