Key Result Areas:
1.Concurrent Process Engineering and Preparing process sheets
2.Driving continuous improvement
3. Participate and contribute in Business Initiatives a) IMS b) KMS c) TPM
4. Safety-Zero Accidents
Job Description :
Process Engineering of project CREST products and New Safe Deposit Lockers for ease in Manufacturing . Using Design Softwares tools like AUTOCAD , SOLID WORKS for
- Conceptual SPF line layout and Detail Line layout preparation
- Concept Designing of JIGS , FIXTURES, special purpose machines , Material Handling system required for Project CREST product and SDLC. -Detail Designing and Manufacturing of JIGS , FIXTURES ,
- SPM-s design and Manufacturing SPF lines -Co-ordination with external design consultant & Validation of design submitted by design consultant .
-Coordinate with vendors during manufacturing of JIGS ; FIXTURES ; Assembly Equipments and SPMS. SPF line setup for Project CREST product and SDLC.
- Preparing operation and Maintenance Manual .
-Developed adequate skill pool work on fully Automation Line -Multi-skilling of workmen for SPM.
-Impart training to subordinates in AUTOCAD and SOLID works design software .
-Percolate the spirit of PMS. -Developed adequate skill pool work on fully Automation Line
-Multi-skilling of workmen for SPM. -Impart training to subordinates in AUTOCAD and SOLID works design software . -Percolate the spirit of PMS. Maintain IMS Manual. Develop pool of people to improve KAIZEN participation. Incorporate TPM and support the system. Take daily safety round, Identify Hazards & near miss accidents & take correctives. Improvisation of work methods.
Work towards a healthy work environment. Safety built in the process. Prioritized safety over production .
Essential Qualification - BE Mechanical
Special Skills Essential :
1. Use of Softwares like AutoCad, CATIA and Pro E in Design and Development .
2. People management and soft skills.
3. Co-ordination with other departments.
4. Analytical Skill .