* Have sound knowledge of Q.A/Q.C procedure, Project Quality Plan,Implementation of QMS, Inspection test plan (ITPs), Method Statements and check lists for High-rise Buildings, Infrastructure projects including finishing works.
* Expert in reviewing work procedures and method statements in line with good construction industry practices and the customers contract requirements.
* Able to conduct Internal Audits, second party audits and certification audits QMS (ISO 9001:2008). Equipped with the knowledge of material testing (Cement, Aggregate & Admixture) as per relevant IS/BS/ASTM codes.
* Design and development of concrete mixes considering factor of economy, durability and strength.
* Coordinate approval of Materials with client and design consultants.
* Certify works or raise NCR and manage rectification of defects.
* Define, maintain and implement an audit schedule to review compliance, assess the effectiveness of processes and identify aspects of processes which are ineffective or inconsistently applied.
* Coordinate all internal audit activity across a defined business area to ensure operational effectiveness of all defined core processes and their supporting policies and procedures.
* An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills.
* Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities. Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude.
* To be the significant contributor to the successful delivery of the project through the provision of management, technical, engineering and practical judgment and expertise throughout the life cycle of a project.
Desired Candidate profile:
* Should have knowledge of IS Code, CPWD norms and other Quality standard specification.
* B.Tech-Civil with minimum 5+ Years of Experience.
* Excellent Communication Skill and People handling Skills.
* Candidate should have experience in Real Estate or Building Projects.