1. Responsible to manage Quality functions of a modern contemporary chilled cast iron or GI or SGI foundry.
2. Should have strong systems orientation with proven track record of defining quality systems in the required manufacturing environment and continuous implementation of the same.
3. Building up a strong product and process audit system at own manufacturing location, Raw material suppliers end.
4. Interact with all the customers dynamically / Aggressively respond to all quality issues and work on the objective of achieving double digit PPM for all customers using step down approach.
5. "Drive root cause analysis as applicable to all process abnormalities / non-conformance
6. Setting up a robust quality system in manufacturing covering APQP, sample development, PPAP and production ramp up with all quality targets met.
7. Focus on Do it right first time
8. Responsible for overall product quality, customer complaints, quality analysis, setting up of quality standards and ensuring compliance.
9. Should be conceptually very strong, should be assertive and have ability to say no to non-conformance
10. "Should be detail oriented, having systems approach and ability to take the team along to bring about a cultural change. Candidate should have perseverance, patience, maturity and depth of experience.