1. Make corrective actions for customers problems, to implement the corrective action in the organization. Analysis and implement corrective actions for warranty failures. To impart knowledge about the product to customers and in process in order to improve quality and maintain zero mileage PPM within target and satisfy the customer. Main responsibility for Ashok Leyland, Mahindra Navistar, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles, parallel support for Tata Motors and new customers.
2. Generate the product audit plan, conduct the audits as per VDA 6.5, close the N.C. of the audit. To prepare ISO TS audits as per plan in order to ensure that processes are followed as per standards and products are in compliance with the drawings.
3. Develop control plan and process flow, PFMEA along with industrial engineering department as per part of the APQP team. Conduct Pre - Dispatch inspection of new products in order to ensure that the new products are meeting customer's requirements. Ensure quality requirements of PDC are met for all new projects.
4. Support First Piece & Last Piece Inspection, In process inspection, Pre dispatch inspection, set up approval at the start of shift in order to ensure that good quality products are produced and meet the customer requirements. This is done through line inspectors working in the shifts.
5. Give input to monthly MIS data regarding for zero mileage and COPQ and input the same into the Q&HSE cockpit in the intranet.
6. Support to Functional Test Failure analysis to take corrective action & implement it. To carry out line rejection monitoring and analysis and communicate it to Supplier Quality Development (SQD) where necessary in order to maintain FTF PPM.
7. Ensure that all SC / CC parameters are handled as per requirements of Product Safety approach and that adequate escalation is provided for any issues / deviations or customer complaints / or processes that impact SC / CC.