Primary Skills:- Strong accounting/finance controls background
Secondary Skills:- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
* Play the key part in organization's overall control environment by proactively working with the Fin Ops to implement/expand a Financial Quality Assurance framework.
* Assist in Design and develop quality assurance methodology to provide assurance over the core key processes operated in Finance Operations
* Provide clear, consistent and regular feedback to Fin Ops teams in local markets and SSC on the quality of their process outputs and proactively work with them to identify improvement opportunities
* Expand, enhance and develop the existing quality assurance processes in place over balance-sheet quality and manual journals
* Operation of key 'central' controls across Fin Ops (for example, balance sheet risk review)
* The role holder should be self-driven and solution oriented.
* Implemented strategies to improve quality.
* Reporting on Quality aspect
* High Impact
* Critical business decisions would be depended on the reports from the QA Review, since the health of a Balance Sheet would be confirmed by these reports.
* Low risk of process & control failures.
* Local Market Fin Ops Teams
* Controls & Compliance Team
* Internal Audit
* Business Partnering with the Service Delivery Teams.
* Derive the quality agenda
* Work as high quality oriented team.
* Challenge & Change behaviors in the business
Behavioral/ Personality Specifications required
* Self-Driven / Motivated
* Team Player
* Result Oriented
Essential:- Strong accounting/finance controls background
* Experience of working in MNCs
* Team Handling