Job Summary: Overall responsibilities of existing and new project as per directives of Sr. Director-Projects
1. To understand the process requirement for the projects and prepare the budget for the approval along with Process Engineer.
2. Indenting of material required at site for project execution work and co ordination with purchase department for the finalization of purchase order.
3. Stage wise inspection of the material and its progress.
4. Installation and commissioning of the equipment at site.
5. Validation of equipment and preparation of required document
6. Planning and allocation of projects work to different contractors and checking and clearing of contractors bills.
7. Bi weekly report for Management future progress of project with reference to original execution schedule.
8. Regular bill checking and statutory compliance with all contractors.
9. Regular follow up with Purchase.
10. Approval of P & IDs, Layouts and qualification documents related to equipment and critical systems with unit manager & project manager.
11. Finalization of all bills within three months of capitalization of projects.
BE/B.Tech- ONLY Mechanical Stream
Industry :- Mandatory/Compulsory to have Pharma/API industry exposure.