Job Purpose / Role :
- Lead Development (.NET / PHP)
- Deliver / Maintain solutions based on .NET / PHP Platform as required business
Support to Business
Requirement gathering and providing solution based on .NET / PHP
Designing solutions by mapping business requirement to technical details
Delivering solutions as per timelines following SDLC cycle
Performance tuning of existing applications and maintaining high availability of applications
Responsible for development of interfaces of applications with other applications like SAP, Siebel etc.
Enhancement in existing applications developed in .NET to support business needs
Develop team to deliver solutions as per business requirements
Keep documentation of systems updated
Responsible for coordinating testing of solutions involving users
For complex solutions POC to be conducted and demonstrated to users
Support to additional projects like Upgrades
Understanding of scope, schedule, planning, resource management.
Identify risk and plan strategies to address risk.
Develop and maintain relationships with users and manage their expectations.
Evaluate and report progress in terms of quality of development projects.
Candidate need to monitor and manage activities being performed by Internal and System Integrators with team size of 8 to 10 people
DESIRED COMPETENCIES FOR THE JOB:
Desired Technical / Functional Competencies :
- B.Tech / MCA with 10 to 12 years of Experience.
- Solid knowledge of software development, preferably programming language of .NET, SQL
- Experience on web service integration
- Translation of Functional solution into logical and optimized code.
- Passion for building well designed applications
Desired Behavioral Competencies:
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good communication in English.
- Able to multitask and work as a team under pressure and time zone different.
- Team handling skills, Change Management
- Documentation Skills, Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills