Minimum of 10-12+ years of work experience in Enterprise Content Management with specialization in OpenText ECM Suite of products.
* Experience in solution design and Architecting small or medium size projects.
Other required skills:
* Good working knowledge of 2 or more of the OpenText product suites like Content Server , Artesia DAM, WCM, Cordys BPM, and other OpenText products like xECM, Records Manager
* Extensive knowledge and experience in designing and defining Security Models, Content Type Models, Workflows, Content Classifications, extending(Java, VB, C++) and customizing (OScript) the OpenText framework, Legacy Migration to Livelink/OTCS, Upgrade from existing version
* Strong Working knowledge in Java & J2EE
* Certification in any of the OpenText tools will be an added advantage.
* Strong analytical and effective problem solving skills
* Knowledge of software development lifecycle
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Strong client presence with a willingness to travel
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment