* Provides technical engineering and authority leadership within and to Project and Engineering team initially focused on Jubilee but later integrating TEN Project at handover in 2016. Key relationship with Operations Team.
* Optimize Jubilee asset value by development of medium-long term plans (6 months +) for value gain - production increase/acceleration and accretion of further resources to reserves - includes topsides and subsea.
* Focus on medium-long term and not near term/day-to-day covered by FPSO engineering manager and subsea manager, also in the projects and Engineering Manager.
* Optimize major project metrics with respect to EHS, value, cost, schedule
* Manage studies engg resources both internal & outsourced to AMEC ESC contract, MODEC ESC or others to devise plans in detail
* Justify & deliver internal and external approvals for major projects in conjunction with other team members
* Initiate and execute these major projects using internal and external resources
* Representation for the Company on DwT operated projects with JV and Govt (supported by Development Manager).
* Mentoring/training of more junior staff in quality projects and engineering delivery for the future
* Develops strong and effective relationships within project team, contactors, the Government of Ghana, JV partners and industry stakeholders and identifies growth opportunities in conjunction with the Ghana Projects & Engg Manager and team.
* Strong leadership, communication, influencing and diplomacy skills - enjoys team ethic and collegiate management
* Proven team builder
* Culturally sensitive.
* Good negotiator
* Relationship building and management skills
* Irreproachable business and personal ethics