Job Profile :-
1) Responsible as a In charge of Operations SMS.
2) Reduction of costing of slab.
3) Commissioning & establishing of Jet box.
4) Improvement in slab quality to get good quality of rolled plates & coils.
5) Generation of data for various parameters of EAF & LF by giving ideas & its implementation with the help of automation people.
6) Have exposure of producing all types of alloy steel, carbon steel and sulpher steel through Ladle refining furnace.
7) Having very good experience of stainless steel making through A.O.D. route.
8) Have exposure of making alloy and stainless steel through V.O.D/V.D route.
9) Having Good experience of Induction furnace operation.
10) Having very good experience in Manpower management, Ladle and refractory management.
Production Planning & Control
Preparing, planning monthly and daily production targets.
Formulating production schedules/plans; monitoring cost & time over-runs to ensure execution of production process within budget.
Directing initiatives towards attainment of production targets to enhance business; sending reports to the management.
Maintenance & Operations
Planning and implementing proactive / predictive / preventive / shut down maintenance schedules for machinery so as to increase machine up-time / equipment reliability.
Proactively identifying areas of obstruction/breakdowns and taking steps to rectify the equipments through application of trouble shooting techniques.
Preparing SOPs, Manuals & Work Instructions for production operations for the unit and maintaining reports for facilitating decision making by management.
Developing and implementing plans & schedules for Maintenance Operations and Annual Turn Arounds with focus on optimum utilisation of manpower and material.
Undertaking regular inspections to prevent accidents and adhere to safety norms.
Erection & Commissioning
Anchoring installation & commissioning of manufacturing equipments and ensuring completion of project in minimum turn around Time, effective resource utilization to maximize output.
Reviewing drawings, technical specifications, cost estimates for installation & commission of the equipment; reviewing & analyzing various groups to enable start-up / shut-down activities.
Monitoring the complete documentation relating to the various processes & treatments.
Looking after the customer demand and Implementation of corrective action against it.
Strengthening existing vendor source & assessing performance of the vendors based on various criterions such as quality/ technology improvement rate, timely delivery, credit terms etc.
Mentoring & directing quality - routine and non routine issues by interacting with concerned departments such as Purchase, Production etc of projects till completion.
Conducting regular Internal Audits, Root Cause Analysis, Troubleshooting and Reviews, to ensure adherence to highest standards.
Training and guiding workforce towards identifying factors critical to quality, reducing process variation, improving capabilities & increasing stability.
Leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of the team to ensure efficiency in process operations & meeting of individual & group targets.
Ensuring that teams adhere to all the quality norms & procedures.
Resolving interpersonal issues & working towards a harmonious work environment.
Computer usage for Performance monitoring: Developed periodical performance monitoring system through SAP/ERP/ Oracle with extensive use of computers at all levels.
Quality Management Systems
Implementation of ISO-10006, ISO- 50001, ISO- 9000, ISO- 9001