GM, Supply Chain
Key Account abilities
Responsible for managing network of Third Party Manufacturers, Key API and PM suppliers.
* S&OP Planning to ensure that forecast, POs are shared on time to Third Party Manufacturers (TPM)
* Responsible for On Time procurement of Finished Goods sourced from TPM.
* Developing network of Tier-2 Suppliers for Key APIs, PM to support TPM, work actively with them to drive cost efficiencies.
* Work with Distribution planner to optimize the Primary Freight
* Vendor performance Management.
* Foster and develop relationship with key business suppliers to ensure consistent supplies of Finished Dosage Formulations (FDFs), Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Excipients within agreed lead times.
* Conduct regular Vendor site visits to build relationships.
* Ensure alignment between Suppliers and other value streams like Supplier Quality Management, Technical Operations and Ethical compliances.
* Responsible for Imports of finished goods, opening L/C and co-ordination with CHA for timely clearances
* Knowledge and experience of working in highly automated systems environment including ERP (SAP).
* Proficient in excel having advanced analytical capabilities.
* Strong analytical, commanding oral and written communication and strong interpersonal skills are a must.
* The incumbent must demonstrate the ability to work independently against multiple deadlines, be able to effectively prioritize and handle complex and often pressurized situations with balance.
* Strong interpersonal skills are required.
* Should be from Pharma/FMCG background.
* MBA or PG Diploma in Supply Chain/Material Management.
* B Tech or Science Graduate.
* Preferred Industry- Pharma/FMCG