Education : Graduate,
Experience : 7+ yrs, Should be in a team handling role currently on papers
1. Training Need Analysis & Planning.
2. Content Development.
3. Training Delivery & Facilitation.
4. Training Partner Management.
5. Post Training Effectiveness Evaluation.
6. Design, development and delivery of product training programs to new joiners and junior executives.
7. Should connect with all the stakeholders, especially Business Head, Line Managers and others to identify the training needs.
8. Prepare calendar for conducting training programs.
9. Managing costs to be within budget; effective and efficient utilization of all resources.
10. Training initiatives to bring cost/ TAT reduction.
11. Responsible for operations and hiring time table adherence and meeting deadlines effective planning and adjusting to scheduling issues to handle transitions and ramp ups.
o Excellent communication skills
o People Management skills
o Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
o Flexible working hours
o Candidate must have exposure to Process Training -Travel vertical.