* To plan, develop and implement PR Strategies.
* Responsible for writing and editing in-house newsletter, write-ups and website contents.
* Building relationships with the media and writing reports on media coverage data.
* To prepare publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, etc.
* To maintain and update information on the company's website including uploading of new pages/information.
* Fostering industry relations through different means of promotions, to reach out different stakeholders of the rubber sector.
* Develop LMIS portal for various stakeholders and maintain the updation of reports/information.
* Responsible to do industry engagement to spread out the initiatives been taken by RSDC.
* Deliver short-term and long-term goals set by the authorised committee
* Identify skill development needs for the labour of the Industry in order to match the increasing competency standards and qualifications.
CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION -- QAULIFICATION/KNOWLEDGE/EXPEREINCE
Qualifications -- Desirable:
* Graduate with 4 -6 years with relevant experience in PR/Marketing.
* Preferably have IT skills related to internet and e-commerce technologies.
* Excellent communication skills.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience (Essential):
Analytical Skills, Probing Skills, Interviewing Skills, Understanding training and business,
Strategic thinking, Team work, Achievement oriented, Communication, Negotiation and
Report preparation as well as Teamwork