Supervision & Monitoring of Works w.r.t the GFC drawings, planning
& monitoring of works at site, coordinating with site team & contractor
for planning of works. Adherence to Quality & safety. Wastage Control,
Innovative inputs towards cost control.Competency Required:-
Worked in High rise residential projects, handled independent projects,
Aluminum Shuttering will be added advantage, conversant with Auto Cad.1) Prepares MCP & MIS report.
2) Ensures preparation of weekly, fortnightly & monthly reports in required
3) Preparation of progress reports and presentation for meetings.
4) Liaisons with the planning head and eliminates bottlenecks to avoid delays
in project delivery schedule.
5) Undertake periodic scheduling and monitoring of the project.
6) Escalates delays and hurdles to head planning.
7) Co-ordinates for drawings from consultants and ensures ready availability.
8) Interacts on daily basis with the Architects and consultants to have smooth
functioning of the overall processes of issuing the drawings and details to the
contractors from time to time during the progress of the works.
9) Interacts with the Project Manager to ascertain that the works are not
affected any point of time for want of issue of Good for Construction Drawings
from the Principal Architects and Consultants.
10) keep the track record of the various drawings and details, changes from
time to time by the Architects and consultants.
11) To keep the record of all the drawings and details issued to the
Contractors (Tender drawings, Good for Construction Drawings, Sketches etc).