Position : Manager Business Research - Chemical domain
Client : Our client is an Indian Privately held Company with its operations in Mumbai, India with global offices . It specializes in providing custom knowledge processing services & solutions covering Research, Advisory & Analytics, Intellectual Property, Technology & Patents Research, Data & Content Management and Sales & Marketing.
Our clients provide insights into:
Potential new applications and growth regions
Untapped or unmet needs of existing or prospective customers that could result in new business
Competitive action that may impact market share
Potential marketing, technology and operational alliances
M&A opportunities that could give a competitive edge
Changing regulatory environment in domestic or international markets (REACH)
Global Environment, Health & Safety best practices
Location : Mhape - Navi Mumbai
Job Profile: Project Manager will be assigned various business/technology/industry research projects and will be responsible for timely, high quality delivery of the projects to the client.
Key responsibilities in the role will include the following:
- Understand the requirements received from the client, and coordinate with the client to finalise requirements & scope.
- Conduct feasibility study for the requirement, identify appropriate approach to carry out the study, estimate efforts required to carry out the study.
- Prepare technical/commercial proposals for the study and take the client through the same for approval.
- Execute the study along with the project team, and coordinate with the client over regular project discussions.
- Present the final study to the client, and act on modifications based on feedback, if any
- Team work allocation, training, feedback
- B. Tech. / M. Tech. In any discipline
- 5 to 8 years of extensive Business Analysis & Research experience in Chemical / Specialty Chemical as a major domain. Experience in Custom Research, primary & qualitative research is must.
- Should have project management experience, with 3 to 4 years of client facing role.
- Should have worked in custom research space with international clients