Account Opening & Documentation
- Manage the outsourced contact center to ensure excellent customer service
- Manage escalated calls from Customer
- To become an expert in Product from customer service perspective
- Responsible for account opening of new to bank customers both resident and NRI's with adherence to the KYC / Compliance norms of the bank.
- Ensuring random checking of day-to-day transactions
- Actively involved in setting processes and routines to improve Customer Service.
- Ensuring all complaints are resolved up to customer satisfaction
- To define & manage processes to resolve issues of customers.
- Business & Process Planning with execution
- Driving the team for highly effective customer service
- Customer Satisfaction and Service Delivery
- Setting and measuring quality standards
- Implementing best practices from the industry
- To work closely with internal teams to identify training needs
- Ensure training manuals are in place & are updated on regular basis
- Interface with clients to resolve day to day operational issues
- Maintain relationship with customer & stakeholders
- Monitoring, measuring & analyzing processes for quality, compliance & continual improvement
- Channelizing customer feedback to other functions
- Analysis of customer issues & effective MIS and feedback to Management
- Co-ordination with internal teams to keep self & team updated on latest changes and updating knowledge database
- Ensure all internal guidelines & processes are followed by self & team members .
Desired Profile Age:
Minimum 27 to Maximum 35 years
Graduate, Post Graduate, MBA, CA, from a any recognized university
AMFI/ NCFM/ IRDA/ JAIIB/ CAIIB & such relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
Certification on quality programs i.e., Six Sigma, ISO, 5S, Kaizen, etc. will be an added advantage.
6-12 years of work experience in Banking & Financial Services
Organizations of which minimum 3 years has to be in Banking Operations or Service Roles.
Minimum 2 years should be in leadership role handling team.