* Book closing: Be part of team ensuring Oracle is closed every month.
* Opex closure: Responsible for closing of opex. Variance analysis is performed against previous month and plan.
* Oracle developments: Ensure streamlining of new system "Oracle" implemented. Develop reports from system directly from FSG and Other reporting tools.
* Compliance: Ensure compliance with accounting standards, the Companies Act 2013, and also the IRDAI regulations.
* Quarterly audit: Aid in quarterly audit specifically for closure of opex schedules and other queries around entries or treatment of specific items.
* Management reporting: Ensure circulation of MIS to head of dept for their costs against plans with commentary and attention needed.
* Management review: Ensure review of opex with Finance Controller and CFO with variance analysis, walks, commentary on major lines and action being taken to control outages and expectation from various stakeholders and finance leaders.
* Cost optimization: Participate in cost project within the organization to deliver on cost objectives set by the Board and management. Hold ideation sessions with various stakeholder, develop plans for cost save, track for execution and report to the leaders.
* Competitive benchmarking
* Cost Benefit Analysis: Review all capex expenditure from CBA point of view.