1. Establish Power Sale Arrangements from Internal Power Generating stations through continuously tracking tenders & power purchase strategy of various utilities/discoms & industrial consumers.
2. Timely preparation of Offer/bid documents for long/medium/short term power purchase
3. Strategy formulation for sale of power from groups own assets.
4. Drafting and negotiating the long term power purchase agreement (PPA) with Electricity Distribution Companies (DISCOM).
5. Handling the regulatory issues and apprising the management over regulatory changes in the sector.
6. Handling the MIS for Power trading Business.
7. Gathering Market Intelligence & strategic decision making in electricity markets.
8. Study of tariff regulation as issued
9. Getting Open Access approvals & Scheduling of the contracted power
10. Monitor developments in transmission sector for corridor availability to ensure transaction viability.
11. Participate in long / medium/short term tenders issued by various utilities/discoms & Industrial consumers.
12. Tracking & understanding of new business opportunities in Power Distribution Sector