1. Primary Job Responsibilities :
* Forecasting & Budgeting: Assist theGM -- Cargo to prepare annual cost and revenue budget by forecasting demand in the region for the assigned product.
* Market Intelligence: Collect market intelligence for competitor analysis.
Monitor sales revenues, analyze data/ trends, and provide information to the airline
representative on a regular basis.
Keep abreast with the market developments to fine tune sales strategies.
* Sales & Marketing Plan: Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for the assigned product.
Set challenging revenue targets for the assigned products in consultation with the
Formulate long- and short-term sales plans for the assigned product.
* Airline/Airport Regulations: Ensure strict adherence to all government laws and airline rules and regulations.
* Liaisoning: Liaison with the airline partners on strategic issues, ensure that the needs of the airline principals are addressed professionally, in a timely manner.
* Networking: Maintain effective relationships with key contacts in government and regulatory bodies including Airport Authorities.
Maintain effective relationships with all key customers; develop customer focus at all
levels of the Cargo organization.
Ensure efficient after sales service to customers, including information on schedule,
changes in schedules and cargo rates etc.
* Operations & Procedures: Co-ordinate with the cargo operations team to ensure efficient and cost-effective cargo movement.
* Staff Management: Provide leadership to build an effective Cargo team of professional, motivated, and satisfied employees.
2. Knowledge, Skills, Other Abilities :
Education : Graduate from recognized institute.
Experience : 8 - 10 years of experience in the cargo industry with 2-3 years in the manager category. Proven track record in developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies.
Other Abilities : A high-achiever with demonstrable past achievements of meeting
demanding business objectives. Experience in managing a teams.
Should have the necessary administrative skills to manage sales,
operations & customer services teams working in tandem. Excellent
communication skills, passion for customer satisfaction and
business/market analytical skills are a must.
Desired : Management Degree/Diploma from a reputed institute desired.
3. Key Result Areas :
* Achievement of revenue targets.
* Business growth / incremental revenues.
* Staff development.
* Cost control and profitability.
* Effective relationships with customers, airline principals, and local authorities.