Manager - Corporate Sales.
Job Summary - Business Development
Key Responsibility Areas
* Responsible for Corporate Sales for assigned Region which involves Business Development & New Acquisitions of Corporate Accounts.
* Responsible for Acquisition with achievement of number targets, revenue maximization with existing & new accounts.
* Managing responsibilities in terms of Timely Deliveries & Ensuring Sales Services.
* Relationship Management with new clients and existing clients for other prospects.
* Acquisition of New Corporate Business- Identify client business needs forecast requirements & work on proposals for business solutions.
* Assist in maintaining & developing existing and new customers through appropriate propositions, methods for internal sales liaison and optimize quality of service, business growth, customer satisfaction.
Experience -- 4-6 Years
* Proven track record in corporate sales
* Good Communication and presentation skills
* Interpersonal skills and Professional Demeanor
* Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work
independently or within a team
* Pleasing personality with high confidence level
Candidates should have their own conveyance.