Corporate Sales Manager- Cafe Chain
Scope of Work :
- Identify research and develop new business in the local market
- Responsible to coordinate and plan top executive corporate meetings.
- Develop new relationships to gather necessary information to ensure proper account management and support.
- Improve retention and growth of the existing business through strategic account management
- Actively seek out and follow through on new prospects from all sources and actively source and develop new business areas.
- Develop a marketing strategy by analyzing historical, current and future market trends and create selling strategies to capture the maximum amount of revenue and meet/exceed sales goals.
- Maintain regular communications via email, phone and in-person visits with new and existing contacts.
- Develop and continually enhance relationships with key corporate & business accounts to maintain and increase our market share.
- Ensure corporate sales and service revenue, as well as business goals, are met.
- Follow up and resolve any Corporate Sales client complaints with operational departments.