Job Profile : -
1. Act and behave as a worthy representative / Team Leader of Condition Monitoring Section
2. Responsible for condition monitoring / reliability and performance evaluation aspect of the all rotating Machines.
3. Regularly reviews vibration data for assigned machines and generates reports and triggers necessary actions.
4. Ensures that report is clearly specifying recommended corrective action and time line for the corrective actions.
5. Reviews Thermodynamic performance for the critical machines using on line system and issues reports.
6. Well versed in Laser Alignment system which utilizes laser-based technology to ensure perfection in rotational center line.
7. Keeps a track of Equipment under Alert list for assigned plant area.
8. Establishes proper storage of the Equipment report and data
9. Does a regular review of reliability Indicators for rotating machines and issues a report highlighting areas of attention and corrective action for it.
10. Develops and implements preventative maintenance procedures and conditions monitoring programs.
11. Makes recommendations to eliminate future equipment problems.
12. Supports and gets involved in problem solving process and facilitates specific needs of vibration data collection as required.
13. Does necessary coordination / information exchange. Provides necessary information, as per need of Engineering Team
14. Drives and owns on line / off line software programs and takes care for timely upgrades.
15. Ensures Machinery name plate data and historical data is available and of good quality
16. Does regular management and ensures availability of software alarms, machinery information, base lines data, start-up / shutdown data (for critical machines) and historical data in on line and offline machinery management systems
17. Ensures regular participation and engagement of the team & performs other duties such as maintaining work records and maintenance repair history logs, attending regular meetings with Maintenance Engineers and the Superintendents