Roles and Responsibilities:
"1) Common Rail Diesel Engine Performance & Emisision development
2) Aftertreatment development - DOC/SCR
3) Engine/Vehiclele Calibration
4)Should have Domain knowldege and experience of Common Rail Engines
5) To comprehend technical issues in the areas of Engine performance and Emission dev/CRS calibration and technically steer the team towards success
6) Challenges & encourages teams to identify and implement innovative calibration strategies to optimize costs
7) Should be able to Guide a team of 2-3 people to take the complete P&E development & Calibration ownership.
8)Project handling from scratch to the final deliverables with respect to performance, emission and upto end of line calibrations
7) Should have Cost & Timeline control "