- Person should have at least 10-12 years of experience in the filed of MEP, HVAC, erection, commissioning of utilities, fire-fighting, plumbing, ETPs, STPs, Chillers, DGs, etc.
- Handled residential and lareg commercial projects, like IT Parks.
- Profile is To manage and supervise execution of the assigned domain for a project in line with overall project plan and requirement of user as per organizational guidelines and internal / statutory requirements to ensure completion of assigned domain/ package as per performance parameters of time, cost and quality.
Project Planning :
- Co-ordinate with architects / consultants to finalise layouts and statutory drawings
- Submit schedule of domain engineering work packages ( mechanical/ civil / electrical domain)
- Evaluate BOQ / tender drawings submitted by consultants
- Prepare and review Level 3 plans for domain engineering work packages
Project Execution and Monitoring :
- Review and ensure availability of correct, consistent and comprehensive drawings and specification with the contractor
- Monitor the delivery and work quality of consultants, PMCs . Drive efficiency, review periodically, escalate issues and ensure corrective actions
- Responsible for day to day site work of domain engineering as per plan
- Review weekly & monthly reports of package assigned, escalate issues and drive corrective actions
Budgets, Tendering & Contracting :
- Forecast the amount of work to be executed and hence plan the cash flows
- Collaborate and co-ordinate with Contracts & Purchase Team for BOQs, tenders and contracts related issue
Vendor Management & Payables :
- Monitor milestones against project plan
- Review and approve first-level sign off on the measurement sheets, payments
Quality & Safety :
- Ensure implementation of construction QA/ QC processes
- Assist in quality & safety audits at sites
Compliance & Audits :
- Ensure adherence to all systems & processes as required by the organisation.
Essential : 10-12 years of hands on experience in site execution profile
Ideal candidate would have construction industry / projects experience.
He should have worked in project, construction environment in infrastructure companies and should have completed at least one significant project as a lead resource from start to end.
- Knowledge of building services engineering domain
- Project engineering & management techniques
- Basic design, installation & commissioning of utilities like - HVAC, fire fighting, plumbing, boiler, compressor, pumps, sewage / effluent treatment plant
- Broad knowledge of design parameters
- Basic quantity estimation & budgeting
- Relevant statutes
- Safety practices
- Planning & co-ordination skills
- Good understanding of ASHRAE / IS / IBR codes
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Negotiation skills
- Co-ordination and expediting skills
- High result orientation - getting things done on time and as per agreed upon norms.
- B.E / B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering from an institute/University recognized by UGC/AICTE
- No unexplained gaps in education and at least 60% marks, high school onwards.